Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

German Helmet Depot

Article about: Has anyone ever dealt with "German Helmet Depot"? Thanks, William

?

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Sigh! as for the helm try and work something out he might,, $650 including shipping US.

Good Afternoon
    Eric
    650 freight in for a DD LW M35 in this condition? I'll buy 2!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet Depot
    P
    Many

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Thanks to all, very helpful as usual.

William
    Good luck!

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yes Rich Bertschi, I've met him several times at SOS, a real gentleman and enjoyable to talk to.
    Rich makes reproductions for collectors to fill holes but nothing that will fool anyone and he always sells repros as repros, I think they are in a separate section on his website as well. He does not intend to deceive nor do his repros.

Got the reminder Todd!
    I met him at this past SOS. Very nice gentleman. He was at Ken N's table. And, as Doug said, his repro helmets are always marked as such.

Very good, Doug. Until next week's hint! lol

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    I've bought from him good communication helm nicely packed fast shipping, what I hate is why Visor has to explain 'WHY' he doesn't buy there its nobodies business turn off the interrogation lamps lol!

Regards
    Eric
    We don't need a lamp, and there is no interrogation going on here. If his comment is based on a previous transaction with the website and it's owner, than what's wrong with asking him to elaborate on his comment? If he chooses not to than fine, we cant force him, but if he wont than maybe he should delete the comment unless he is willing to back it up. It's no different than passing judgement on an item by saying, "I don't like it." And then not explaining why. Only this time it's about a person, not an item. If Rich and his site are bad and he does not buy there than why so? What's the reasoning?

I hope Visor understands this isn't anything against him, I think this is expected of everyone on the forum.

?

As well visor may have gotten the site mixed up with another.

?

I never said anything bad about the site. I avoid it because of the repros. If I see repros being sold, I would rather not deal with the site. He could be the greatest guy in the world, but I hate repros.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but my cronhs disease has been acting up.
    If you like the site and the stuff offered ,go for it. If the fellow members say he is a good dealer, then I have no doubt he is.

So once again, no hatred towards the site, other than repros.

Rich is a good dealer IMO, I bought my m16 from him with no issues at all and has reasonable prices and marks his repros in his descriptions, he's one of the dealers out there that I can trust.

?

I've never bought anything from that site as yet (too slow to pull the trigger, and missed out).
    But I have no qualms about dealing with him, he has always responded promptly to my questions, and
    ALL repro lids are sold as just that, nothing else.

Brad.

Quote by visor View Post
    I never said anything bad about the site. I avoid it because of the repros. If I see repros being sold, I would rather not deal with the site. He could be the greatest guy in the world, but I hate repros.

If you like the site and the stuff offered ,go for it. If the fellow members say he is a good dealer, then I have no doubt he is.

A very simple explanation. Thank you! Your decision is base on him selling repros, which is fine. I'm ok with his repros as long as that's what it is labeled as.

?

Quote by visor View Post

Thanks for the reply and it makes perfect sense.
    This Unterstand Eric is why an explanation is important as the owner of the site has not done anything wrong to Visor, it is merely personal preference. In this rapid fire internet age it is nice to have clarity for potential customers and for the site owner, who is one of the really rare true "good" guys dealing in the hobby.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast