Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

German Helmet Depot

Article about: Has anyone ever dealt with "German Helmet Depot"? Thanks, William

?

Rich is a hobby dealer, not a full time dealer. That is pretty much par for the course with hobby dealers (slow response times) although some are better than others.
    But you are quite correct, having the cash ready to roll is always the way to get a sellers attention.

Thank you for the compliment. It is a ton of fun collecting these old rusty lids. Good luck on your pursuit of a DD LW. They come up often. I would try Bill at the Ruptured Duck, he is very good at working with new collectors and he is a full time dealer who will work with you on payments.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet Depot
    P
    Many

Thanks Doug,

I will look to Bill at Ruptured Duck.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw all of your helmets on the wall shelves. That is an incredible display.

William

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Thanks Doug,

I will look to Bill at Ruptured Duck.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw all of your helmets on the wall shelves. That is an incredible display.

William
    Post here for opinions before you buy.

Eric

?

Yup always good to post before you buy. Thanks again for the compliment William.

?

Just checking a couple websites, here's some other good ones:

http://www.germanhelmetsinc.com/816M35DDLuft0001.JPG

The Collector's Guild

Virtual Grenadier

Bill has only this one for sale and some dummy shellacked over the decals, for the price youd want one without that.

H-221 Excellent Model 1935 Luftwaffe Double Decal Helmet

All these dealers and Ken B will work with you to find you what you are looking for I am sure.

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    I got my first taste of trying to buy on line. I expressed interest in the helmet and two days later heard back. I thought I accepted his offer and was asking for a Lay a way plan and wrote twice. When I finally heard I was told it was on hold for someone else. I guess you have to be quick and ready to send money right now.
    Yep, nothing like having the rug pulled out from under you. It's happened to all of us. Luckily Luftwaffe helmets aren't all that difficult to find. Doug has provided you with some reliable sites. Good luck!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6