Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Helmet Net?

Article about: This one came from Manions in the 80's sometime colors in rope are similar to a lightweight police tunic I have with the green fleck drawstring on this is more of the tan color I don't know

Default German Helmet Net?

This one came from Manions in the 80's sometime colors in rope are similar to a lightweight police tunic I have with the green fleck drawstring on this is more of the tan color I don't know postwar? Makes a good display and I have it on a shell for display. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Helmet Net?   German Helmet Net?  

German Helmet Net?   German Helmet Net?  

German Helmet Net?   German Helmet Net?  

German Helmet Net?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmet Net?
    P
    Many

?

Sorry Tim
    Not period neither are the ones shown earlier on the waf channel.

Eric

Thanks understand nothing to be sorry for just to say it is not period doesn't tell me anything about it please elaborate as to why it is not and if possible show me a difference of period and not. what country used it and what it is your opinion? I get that most period ones are a tan color but I have seen pictures of green used also this one is of a weird material with the green flecks in it like a police tunic I own. timothy

Hi Timothy, I cannot help you out on this one I'm afraid but I just wanted to congratulate you one the great close up and detailed images. Leon.

Thanks Leon I have been told it is a Cezh net but it is very similar to German ones these things are hard to pin down got this from Manions sometime in the 80's I can't remember it was sold as a after market piece and described as a Europeon unknown net didn't give much for it and it looks better than the repo's floating around I think the only way I would buy one as period was if it came with the helmet and vet there are good ones out there. timothy

?

Hello Tim
    I saw you got your answer from Khadr so didn't come back, btw at least you haven't ended up paying a huge amount for an old rabbit hole net lol!

Regards
    Eric