Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German helmet question

Article about: I see these helmets every where, is there such thing as a german helmet made by the Spanish? Or has the front bracket been removed?

Default German helmet question

I see these helmets every where, is there such thing as a german helmet made by the Spanish? Or has the front bracket been removed?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German helmet question  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmet question
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: German helmet question

looks like the bracket has been removed alright.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

The Spanish made helmets modeled on the German M35.

this helmet looks like a spanish model Z 42-79 they where made in spain. but the front of this helmet should have a bracket that would have held a earth amry emblem. but is no longer on this one.

Quote by geelong View Post
    this helmet looks like a spanish model Z 42-79 they where made in spain. but the front of this helmet should have a bracket that would have held a earth amry emblem. but is no longer on this one.
    Hi, i seem to remember seeing one of these somewhere that had the front bracket removed or filled in.It was being sold for stupid money as a supposedly condor legion helmet!! Make what you will of that,i have no idea if that is possible or not. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, i seem to remember seeing one of these somewhere that had the front bracket removed or filled in.It was being sold for stupid money as a supposedly condor legion helmet!! Make what you will of that,i have no idea if that is possible or not. Leon.
    ha as we all no people will try anything to make a buck. but i think these helmets were first issued in 1943. and there helmets befor that were the m21, m26, m34 same sort of shape but this one is the closest to a german helmet. wouldent think the condor legion were in spain in 43