Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German Helmets at an Antique Mall

Article about: I found a few German helmets at a local antique mall, I'm pretty sure they're all original, but as always would like a second opinion before I decide whether I want to purchase them or not.

I did find another M1 with a front seam and liner that I like, and kinda like the WW1 German transitional helmet shell, any options though are very welcome!

German Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique MallGerman Helmets at an Antique Mall

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmets at an Antique Mall
    P
    Many

I would go for the US M1. Every collector of helmets should have at least one. Just my opinion

Good Luck.

Thank you again for the help!

?

Dont go for a helmet cause its a helmet, go for it because you like it

?

my friends just bought an m1 medic and it cost him 600 english quid and he told me that was cheep?

Quote by BRIOLF View Post
    my friends just bought an m1 medic and it cost him 600 english quid and he told me that was cheep?
    If the M1 medic is deemed original WW2...the price can be very high. Not sure what the quid rate compares to US $ but have seen a couple up in the 1000$$ range that had provenance. The problem is without provenance...they are too risky to buy.

I like the liner in that second M1. The M1 I have (front seam, fixed bale, Schlueter) has a replacement liner that just doesn't match up. It bugs me.

And BTW, I have been to your antique mall many times. Seen those helmets there forever. I live about 2 miles away from it, and it's my favorite mall...

if you like a quality helmet I would leave the two helmets where they are.

Quote by sovblocgunfan View Post
    And BTW, I have been to your antique mall many times. Seen those helmets there forever. I live about 2 miles away from it, and it's my favorite mall...
    Nice! I finally bought them so they won't be there anymore, but I enjoy going by every now and then to see if anything new comes in

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3