Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.

Article about: Hi, this is a collection of German helmets I bought a few years ago... at least 5, this was them in the previous owners room. They are still packed away in the boxes i bought them home in al

?

Default Re: German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.

you have quality over quantity, oh wait.. you have both!

cheers,
    pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German helmets.... a collection I bought locally a few years ago.
    P
    Many

If you want to see more of my collection then go to German WW2 Militaria - Home
    All the best,
    D.

?

Nothing beats a good wall of helmets. Would love to see closer photos of them sometime as well. Would love to be at the unpacking party! Congrats and a trip to see this museum is in order.

I cant stand not to display what I have so my rule is it has to fit on the wall, having them in a box is like putting your children in the basement and tossing food to them once in a while LOL. I want to SEE them!!!

I have a penchant for lighting bolts on my wall.

Attachment 265267

Attachment 265268

Attachment 265269

?

Super stuff Damien , a group of us may be coming to Jersey next year on a short trip so i'd love to see them in the flesh if i get the chance !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi,
    If you get here then be sure to let me know.
    D.

?

Great site Damien, im trying to convince a mate of mine to visit with me, as we do the battlefields every year, but we both wanted to do Jersey but never found the time
    Doug i wish youd stop making me envious, my eyes go goggled, every time i see that wall, but i ve been meaning to ask, do you have other helmets other than SS or is that your sole collecting preference

Quote by davejb View Post
    Great site Damien, im trying to convince a mate of mine to visit with me, as we do the battlefields every year, but we both wanted to do Jersey but never found the time
    Doug i wish youd stop making me envious, my eyes go goggled, every time i see that wall, but i ve been meaning to ask, do you have other helmets other than SS or is that your sole collecting preference
    Hmmm... Id love to got... with the metal detector of course

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3