Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German Helmets Inc good or not for restored Stahlhelms?

Article about: I have been looking around for restored helmets as of lately. I found the website, and the prices look pretty good. The cheapest restored helmets ive seen online as of yet! The guy, Ken, see

Default German Helmets Inc good or not for restored Stahlhelms?

I have been looking around for restored helmets as of lately. I found the website, and the prices look pretty good. The cheapest restored helmets ive seen online as of yet! The guy, Ken, seems like a really nice guy, and he has another website, No Mans Land Militaria, and has a son.

But, sadly, you can never trust the internet, no matter how nice it seems. Is he a good guy (No fakes or scams?) also, how do you order from him, and any experience in ordering from this man would be helpful. How much did shipping cost?

Any information would be helpful!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Helmets Inc good or not for restored Stahlhelms?
    P
    Many

?

That is Ken N's website, all will be fine.
    Regards,
    John

?

Your in good hands with Ken.

Thanks guys. I don't know these big guys in the militaria business too much yet.
    He does look like he knows his stuff!

He knows his stuff very well. He is a true gentleman.

Hi ,as said ,Ken is a very knowledgeable and nice guy who will be happy to help you. Leon.

Ken wrote the equivalent of the New Testament in this field, fear not

?

If your looking for an honest seller of restored or completely original helmets, you can't do much better than Ken's website.

Brad.

if you want buy original german helmets from the site. best to get in fast they sell quick. some realy good items get sold on kens site.

?

Everyone has said it, But ill say it again.. You can't go wrong with Ken, His restored lids look top as well! I have been visiting his site and looking at what I can't afford for years lol. He's one of the best in the business! Cheers, Sean.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast