Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

is this german lid good or bad??

Article about: i have been offerd this any good?? cheers folks

?

Default Re: is this german lid good or bad??

The helmet has a value of $800.00 to $1000.00 in the US on most dealer sites.
    There is no way to tell what type army troops wore the helmet.
    The helmet is a model 1942 single decal helmet ( mdl 42 SD )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this german lid good or bad??
    P
    Many

Ewan
    If the helmet is as good as it looks offer to pay the papypal fees, it saves a lot of arsing about and its only 3%

I think the value is about £500 in the UK. I would happily put it up for that, and probably get it, as there is a shortage of "good" lids at the moment

Ewan,

Be careful. I think you are about to be scammed. Look at this thread from some time ago:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...ut-helmet.html

It is the same helmet (actually the same photo). I am afraid it is this man Pawel Novak trying to scam again.

Read this:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/discu...wel-nowak.html

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...m-warning.html

Please be careful before sending money, especially through Western Union.

Regards,

Gus

Well done Gus! I had forgotten this helmet. But I did have concerns about it being a scam, it was just too cheap.

I would NEVER send money through Western Union to anyone I did not know or trust. It is not safe. I realise PayPal is far from ideal, but using this via a credit card does give some measure of protection.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Well done Gus! I had forgotten this helmet. But I did have concerns about it being a scam, it was just too cheap.

I would NEVER send money through Western Union to anyone I did not know or trust. It is not safe. I realise PayPal is far from ideal, but using this via a credit card does give some measure of protection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Ade.

I remembered the photo because of the odd "chinstrap" attached to the lid. I have sent the same message to Ewan´s e-mail. I hope he has not made the transfer yet.

I second you in you statement to NEVER EVER send money through Western Union. I prefer to pay through Paypal, even if I have to pay the transaction fees. It gives you far more protection in case you encounter a malicious seller.

Regards,

Gus

?

That is the very nice lid, but to confirm that this lid is real awailable, ask for a more detailed pictures, or as I advice - picture with the helmet together with the fresh newspaper with the date, or something like that.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

BL@@DY HELL......Pawel Nowak once more....no one took care of this b@st@rd yet....I have never dealt with this guy but i heard a few stories about his scams....pitiful...
    Looks like a nice helmet btw, but who's the owner, where's the helmet....too bad,
    nice Heer M42 SD are quite rare to find.....M42 are my favoutites....with or without decal....they're great

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks for the warning guys thats why iam at wrf

It always amazes me that the paint on a helmet can age nicely, however, decals always survive in better condition than the rest of the helmet (for it's age).

After 60+ years and a world war, it looks too good to be true.

Gus

Top bit of detective work mate, well done.

This scammer uses real items at an attractive price to reel the unsuspecting in. Just have a look on Jamie Crosses site, and the big story he runs, its amazing.

That was one of the reasons I said PayPal, believe me the yanks love it, and it is safe, despite what you might hear. If someone in the US says no to paypal, then alarm bells should start to ring.

They started it all up, and its been a success story Apart from their Bl**dy high fees

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast