Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

german luftshutz, feuerwehr helmed

Article about: Does anybody know what the histroy of this piece and is it (feuerweh police)? Grts wesley

?

Default german luftshutz, feuerwehr helmed

Does anybody know what the histroy of this piece and is it (feuerweh police)?
    Grts wesleygerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmedgerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmedgerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmedgerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmedgerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmedgerman luftshutz, feuerwehr helmed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german luftshutz, feuerwehr helmed
    P
    Many

?

I am quite sure...but wait for one of the helmet chaps to confirm it - they'll likely be someone along shortly...

This looks like a light-weight square dip M34, as used by the Fire Protection Police.

Carl

MAP
    ?

Carl is correct but the white paint is not wartime
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree. These light weight helmets were used by a number of different non combat organizations so without insignia, it could be anything. I agree that the white paint is post war applied.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

The inside was repainted as well. There is a thread on the forum on these post war glow in the dark conversions. If I remember correctly Rene posted it. will take a look and see if I can find it.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

OK, here it is, a different model (1960's) but a west german version. I'm sure he had his own thread on it but can't find it....

See posts #6 and #29.

Post your Best Helmet of the Year