Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

german luger bonze plaque

Article about: I DO ONCE IN A WHILE. Even parts guns will bring a good price. I have learned over the years that you can not have enough carbine parts. and they go up in value every year. If you want to se

Default Re: german luger bonze plaque

I DO ONCE IN A WHILE.
    Even parts guns will bring a good price. I have learned over the years that you can not have enough carbine parts. and they go up in value every year. If you want to see Unbelievable carbine parts prices look at riverbank.com He has lots of people pay those prices for carbine parts. If I could do that I would have a million dollars setting in my parts room.
    Well Rockola carbines are around. Just not a lot of them.

John
    Quote by deadeye View Post
    no markings that i can see. boy sure is heavy. nice addition to my ww2 collection though. john ever come across any rockola carbines. theres a guy down the road has a parts rockola. been tryin to get hes not ready to come off it yet.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german luger bonze plaque
    P
    Many

few weeks back. picked up a rockola mag still in the wax. peeled wax back to look at code. yep rockola , anyway picked it up for 20 bucks. was a good buy. also have a winchester m1 carbine that has the rockola stock w/cartouch man they made a nice stock.if I were to make the gent an offer on the parts rockola considering it was in good cond. what do you think is a fair price. have a nice inland w/alot of early parts all marked inland dated 44. does have the bayo lug. but every thing else is the early version parts. maybe later will post some pics for ya. thanks john

As for the originality I don't know I remember seeing a similar molded sign in a old gun shop in Oklahoma when I was a kid late 50's early 60's it was for a Winchester 94. timothy

?

Quote by deadeye View Post
    few weeks back. picked up a rockola mag still in the wax. peeled wax back to look at code. yep rockola , anyway picked it up for 20 bucks. was a good buy. also have a winchester m1 carbine that has the rockola stock w/cartouch man they made a nice stock.if I were to make the gent an offer on the parts rockola considering it was in good cond. what do you think is a fair price. have a nice inland w/alot of early parts all marked inland dated 44. does have the bayo lug. but every thing else is the early version parts. maybe later will post some pics for ya. thanks john
    Please make a seperate thread in the appropriate subforum for each item you would like to post about.
    I assume the Rock-Ola mag is for the carbine or the 1911 handgun, as Rock-Ola made mags for both. Should then be posted in the World Firearms subforum, as should the two carbines you mention.
    One thread per item, if you want evaluations, please. If you simply want to share them with us, you can bundle them all together in one post/thread. Personally, I look forward to pics, as Im a huge fan of both the 1911 and the carbine.
    Im no MOD - simply speaking from previous experience and so we dont clutter up the OPs thread here, which is about an interesting bronze plaque.

10/4 scott. just threw that at john since hes a carbine luger speciist. that all. just private message him next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2