Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..

Article about: Hey guys I've had this one for a while, what you guys think? Steel liner band is dated 1944. Thanks! Annoyed from this ads?  

Default QUESTION? German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..

Hey guys I've had this one for a while, what you guys think? Steel liner band is dated 1944. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..   German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..  

German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..   German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..  

German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..   German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..  

Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 01-31-2015 at 05:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German M-42 no decal, Can I redeem myself? Not from Latvia lol..
    P
    Many

Looks to be a nice original m42 helmet

Hi, the images make the paint work appear a bit dark, but I think this one is a nice original un-messed with M42. Some good natural light pictures would be good , but I think you are safe with this one! Leon.

Agree looks like nice original M-42. timothy

looks ok.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, the images make the paint work appear a bit dark, but I think this one is a nice original un-messed with M42. Some good natural light pictures would be good , but I think you are safe with this one! Leon.
    I will take some outside as soon as I can, you are right it is a dark shade.

Shows promise but the photos are bad. Take outdoor photos and take more level photos. These elevated photos are not always the best.

MAP
    ?

keep your fingers crossed! Outside pictures will revel all! But it looks OK so far to me.

But let's see what the guys think with updated pics.

Also take the pictures out of direct sunlight.

Hint: (and this is coming from me. the worst photographer) When taking pics inside, I wouldn't take them on that brown rug. The dark helmet, or K98 bayo kind of gets lost. put a light colored cloth or towel down.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Shows promise but the photos are bad. Take outdoor photos and take more level photos. These elevated photos are not always the best.
    Will do.

Quote by MAP View Post
    keep your fingers crossed! Outside pictures will revel all! But it looks OK so far to me.

But let's see what the guys think with updated pics.

Also take the pictures out of direct sunlight.

Hint: (and this is coming from me. the worst photographer) When taking pics inside, I wouldn't take them on that brown rug. The dark helmet, or K98 bayo kind of gets lost. put a light colored cloth or towel down.

Michael
    Yes will! Will stay away from the damn rug lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast