Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

German M40 Helmet , i fear the worst :(.

Article about: Have no idea why the pictures are missing , there is some problems with photobucket at the moment , rest assured i didn't remove them. Hopefully they are showing again now , i re-posted them

?

A very cheap lesson you have learned from, indeed! As has already been said, many of us have made much more costly mistakes in the past. Also, I might add that this lid is "trying" to be an M35. Notice the vents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German M40 Helmet , i fear the worst :(.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Dean View Post
    A very cheap lesson you have learned from, indeed! As has already been said, many of us have made much more costly mistakes in the past. Also, I might add that this lid is "trying" to be an M35. Notice the vents
    I agree, a cheap lesson, but one that will serve you well with future purchases.
    If you have the chance, always post a potential buy, up for opinions here, and you won't get burned again.
    There are soooo many fakes out there that are a lot harder to judge than this one, so it's a good idea.
    Oh, and welcome aboard by the way.

Brad.

?

Thank You Brad very good to aboard may i add.

Hi Jim,

I think £50 is quite cheap for the lesson learned, My most expensive fake left me £750 out of pocket. I would keep the lid for a while at least until you buy an original one. Then use it to compare and contrast and help learn the differences between a real and fake helmet.
    I dont think you would have to much trouble re-couping your £50 selling the helmet as a reproduction either.

All the best

Robin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4