Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German M42 Flea Market

Article about: hello i picked up this helmet for 15 euros...it is on relic condition but repainted and also with replaced rivets....so it looks very original to me if you like other pictures feel free to a

Default Re: German M42 Flea Market

Don't worry about your English. You're doing just fine.

Militaria tends to hide in unexpected places. It couldn't hurt to ask family, friends, co-workers if they have anything or know where you can find items. You might get some nice things for cheap... OR FREE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German M42 Flea Market
    P
    Many

hehe ok i will... nice idea btw !

I agree. Leave it as is. NH

verygood for 15 euros..(have seen some in monastiraki)Leave is as it is.dont put repro decals

It's worth 15 euros of anybodies money!.....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    It's worth 15 euros of anybodies money!.....
    hehe it's good for display

Quote by herrzark View Post
    verygood for 15 euros..(have seen some in monastiraki)Leave is as it is.dont put repro decals
    thanks i won't put the decals :P

Nice representive helmet of M-42 model I assume price to be ok for display kind of a luft blue the way it is I would get some better rivits for it. I bought some bunker (Not ground) helmets from Larry Stewart of Stewart Military about 13 years ago one was a M-42 pretty good with partial decal rivet holes had been filled with lead as the Russian farmer was using it to feed livestock. I took it out and put some German type rivits looks pretty good for display had some original paint and partial 60% decal. Unfortunatly these don't have any or little collector value as already stated I haven't got around to posting it yet will just to show it. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice representive helmet of M-42 model I assume price to be ok for display kind of a luft blue the way it is I would get some better rivits for it. I bought some bunker (Not ground) helmets from Larry Stewart of Stewart Military about 13 years ago one was a M-42 pretty good with partial decal rivet holes had been filled with lead as the Russian farmer was using it to feed livestock. I took it out and put some German type rivits looks pretty good for display had some original paint and partial 60% decal. Unfortunatly these don't have any or little collector value as already stated I haven't got around to posting it yet will just to show it. timothy
    i want to change the rivets on this one too
    please start a thread of that helmet i really want to see it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2