Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

german made finnish m35/40 or?

Article about: hi have been sitting on these 2 for a while and just for fun want to know if they are post war or not could anyone tell me wether these are german made m35/40 that served in finland during t

These both look to be post war German m55 and still have the original German m55 liners and chin straps fitted , Finland brought alot of these helmet in the late 1950s early 1960s , you willnt find any markings on the shells .You find them in Finland in both Grey and Green paint

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement german made finnish m35/40 or?
    P
    Many

ok mystery solved then oh well gave only like 20 euros for the grey and 30 for the green so no huge loss

german made finnish m35/40 or?german made finnish m35/40 or?

hello again i just wanted to say i tried some not so mean color remover and put it on a cloth and wrapped it around the grey one over night and to my amasement this morning there is what i think is "apple green" is this some kind of hint to war time or? and i thought i where going to sand paper the green one because it had some nasty shine that protected it against color remover and i stopped when i encountered what i think is a name or remnants of one or is this just a coincidencec the sandpaper created any advice would be nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2