Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

German Medics Helmet continued

Article about: by gel65 Sorry, I never had a chance to speak with him right now I have been very bogged down with school work and sports. Doug's offer is generous but at the moment I do not have the time t

?

Hello I am willing to send the helmet, I have nothing to hide. I can send it on Monday I know what I've got. It would do it justice to have someone properly photograph it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Medics Helmet continued
    P
    Many

Cool. And no one is saying you are hiding anything. Unless you yourself contrived the helmet, than you have nothing to hide to begin with. We all just want what you have to be the real deal and not get skunked.

?

Well, I really do appreciate that and appreciate the offer Doug has given me, and I an interest to see how this turns out

?

Its a helmet you need someone with some experience to look at - nothing wrong with that. If it's real - cool, if its not - oh well; go get your dough back, if you can. Or pay the guy what its worth to you....

I know if I was stumped on something - I would send it out.... Pro's (AKA experienced Dealers/Collectors) do it all the time...

Gel It is quite apparent you don't have the experience to judge this or take pictures to let the experts see what they need to. also apparent in the posts you have done on people's stuff quite way off track with experience of seeing or handling real items. Everybody has to learn some where if I had this knowledge available to me at your age I would have took advantage of it and saved a lot of money. Just food for thought. Let someone like Doug with years experience look at it for you and I hope it turns out for you. timothy

I'd be jumping on Doug's offer like a flea on a dog.

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I'd be jumping on Doug's offer like a flea on a dog.
    Yes Siree, me too!!

Brad.

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Well, I really do appreciate that and appreciate the offer Doug has given me, and I an interest to see how this turns out
    i hope this helmet turns out good for you. as this would be a nice one to have. these helmets are so hard to spot good from fake. photos somtimes just dont do it.

Has this helmet been shipped out to DougB? It would be interesting to know the outcome!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Sorry, I never had a chance to speak with him right now I have been very bogged down with school work and sports. Doug's offer is generous but at the moment I do not have the time to send it during the day

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast