MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Germany's combat Helmets

Article about: This thread is to show some of my helmets in my collection, others are also welcome to post theirs. I want to keep this thread going! Annoyed from this ads?   First up is my SD Heer M42

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Mine is a hkp66 Michael, what is yours?

Dan
    Just checked. Mines an ET62, Batch #2063
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germany's combat Helmets
    P
    Many

Most of my collection...

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Most of my collection...

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets
    Glenn

That is an absolutely beautiful display. Some really nice helmets there. I really like the variety! I wish I had the room to do that.

Question: for the helmet stands, are they resting on the leather or do you rest them on the shell? I would love to do something like this but alway worry it will stress the leather liner.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Didn't realize I posted one of my single decal Lufti M-40's twice. Should have posted this DD M-35 Luft.

EF66 M-35 DD

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets

Nice helmets guys! Keep them coming. I'm half way towards my goal of 100 comments!

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Nice helmets guys! Keep them coming. I'm half way towards my goal of 100 comments!
    Thats all I got for now Warbuff.......but just agreed today to buy an excellent DD M35 Heer apple green!!! Will get in February (have to save up $ as I had to pay full on retail but that is the only way my friend will let it go)

M

Quote by MAP View Post
    Glenn

That is an absolutely beautiful display. Some really nice helmets there. I really like the variety! I wish I had the room to do that.

Question: for the helmet stands, are they resting on the leather or do you rest them on the shell? I would love to do something like this but alway worry it will stress the leather liner.

Regards,

Michael
    Thanks for the nice comments!

The helmets stands rest on the shell. I use this technique...

Germany's combat Helmets

Paper towel holder with a felt chair-leg pad on top. Cheap and works a treat!

great stahlhelms gents ,here my contribution to the thread ,forgive the quality of the pics the light was fading fastGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets
    Regards James

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Thanks for the nice comments!

The helmets stands rest on the shell. I use this technique...

Paper towel holder with a felt chair-leg pad on top. Cheap and works a treat!
    Great idea. And looks like a space saver as you can alternate by putting other items in between

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thats all I got for now Warbuff.......but just agreed today to buy an excellent DD M35 Heer apple green!!! Will get in February (have to save up $ as I had to pay full on retail but that is the only way my friend will let it go)

M
    Very cool! can't wait to see some pics when you get it. The first helmet in this thread is my minty Heer M42.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast