Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Germany's combat Helmets

Article about: This thread is to show some of my helmets in my collection, others are also welcome to post theirs. I want to keep this thread going! Annoyed from this ads?   First up is my SD Heer M42

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice Paul. Post whatever you got.

- - ------- - -

Guess we have to change that....
    Actually, my helmet collection got smaller since I traded my Luftschutz helmet for a pair of Deluxe Luftwaffe dagger hangers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germany's combat Helmets
    P
    Many

Since the SOS was this weekend, I thought I would bump this thread up, so you guys can show the helmets you got picked up.

Cheers, Warbuff

MAP
    ?

I will be posting my first SS in a week. Waiting for it to arrive. Not mint but I now have one.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's great. Sadly many of my helmets have moved to new homes, as my collecting interests have moved to german caps. I have acquired some nice caps though, such as a M43 heer panzer cap, m42 heer side cap, and a heer panzer side cap.

Even thought my interests have shifted, I will still try to get a helmet every now and then, and try to keep this thread alive.

Cheers Warbuff

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    That's great. Sadly many of my helmets have moved to new homes, as my collecting interests have moved to german caps. I have acquired some nice caps though, such as a M43 heer panzer cap, m42 heer side cap, and a heer panzer side cap.

Even thought my interests have shifted, I will still try to get a helmet every now and then, and try to keep this thread alive.

Cheers Warbuff
    Interesting, my dealer just told me he has an M43 Panzer he is looking to sell....but after this SS, I really can't afford much.

Sounds like you have some nice items!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks. The caps I have are nothing special compared to others, but for a 17 year olds collection, it's not bad

Here is the link to my caps: Recent Pick-ups

Sadly I was not able to attend the SOS this year, but I will be there next year.

MAP
    ?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Thanks. The caps I have are nothing special compared to others, but for a 17 year olds collection, it's not bad

Here is the link to my caps: Recent Pick-ups

Sadly I was not able to attend the SOS this year, but I will be there next year.
    uhhh. If I had those at 17, I would be a very very happy man. I would LOVE either of those! Sweet.

Here's another lid I've had for a while. Just posted it a few minutes ago...Q66 M40 Luft with netting

Michael

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets

Very nice helmet MAP. I still love german helmets, and even though many of mine have moved on, I still have five left, which I plan to keep.

MAP
    ?

Here's one for the collection. Been discuss over at GHW so not posting it separately...

A "black" M40 EF64. When? Where? Who knows but who ever did it, it has age, wear and patina. Amazing how they painted around/within the decal...

Enjoy

Michael

Picture credits go to a certain someone

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets

Thanks for reviving the thread MAP

Here is one of mine, like yours, which I believe to be a period painted black helmet. I got it right from a vets son, and it has the right amount of wear for me to believe it is a period paint. Also it is the factory green on the inside which is also a good sign for me. Sadly the liner is not present, but I'm still looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germany's combat Helmets   Germany's combat Helmets  

Germany's combat Helmets  

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast