Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Germany's combat Helmets

Article about: This thread is to show some of my helmets in my collection, others are also welcome to post theirs. I want to keep this thread going! Annoyed from this ads?   First up is my SD Heer M42

Default OK , 'ere we go

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsI'll try to give you guys an overview of my little friends
    Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Germany's combat Helmets
    P
    Many

Nice freinds you have!

Here is todays pick up to bump up the thread. A nice ND M40 marked Q66
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germany's combat Helmets   Germany's combat Helmets  

Germany's combat Helmets   Germany's combat Helmets  

MAP
    ?

Nice. Yes, this thread has been a bit slow...so I will add my recent purchase...not "actually" a combat helmet per say but these guys were thugs so I'm sure it saw some type of street combat...

M16 SA Hochland named to a G. Forstbauer of Sturm 21/2

Germany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat HelmetsGermany's combat Helmets
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Vaengard, what do you know about the 3 colour camo that you posted? I have one with similar camp pattern that I know very little about, but looks very close to yours with the jagged lines. Where is yours from?

I just happened across this thread doing a bit of research on the (50) different shades of Feldgrau and I was wondering about the spectrum of Feldgrau, how dark and how light did it go? It would be interesting to see some M40/42 helmets showing the extremes of the color spectrum.

MAP
    ?

Thought I would give this thread a bump.....

Some of you may have seen this one ( ), if not, hope you enjoy it, I know I do

Double click for high rez pictures...

Germany's combat Helmets

Germany's combat Helmets

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think I've shown this one before ( ex Kradspam in the UK )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Germany's combat Helmets   Germany's combat Helmets  

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Nice Dan. Think it's time to start a winter camo thread

Agree!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast