Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Gettin' off the bitch train....here is a rare helmet for you!

Article about: In the interest of getting off of the bitch train and back to collecting, here is a helmet I have not shown and will be a shock to your systems. It is not an SS helmet! It is a vet acquired

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    In a similar exotic vein Doug, do you have any combat weight Teno decalled lids?
    I am afraid not Andy. Those do not hold much interest for me to be honest, same with RAD helmets. What I love about this is it has direct veteran provenance, has a nearly 100% decal to study, has a nice liner, and I really love the paint and overall look of the helmet. It has that "grab me by the nuts" appeal that I love about certain helmets, if you know what I mean LOL.

I own an FHH and SA/FHH however. And a dead mint M40 beaded Q LS, named to a woman. Inge Hess. It is the only helmet I know of named to a woman.

You can see most of my helmet collection up close and personal in the GHW2 Collections section. (I have sold or traded 5-6 since then and added 5-6 so it is not 100% up to date)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gettin' off the bitch train....here is a rare helmet for you!
    P
    Many

I know what you mean, I usually go for lids with some cool degree of nut grabbing, that or great condition (or both if I can squeeze them together!). I can be a bit of a condition-whore I have found, which is tough to reconcile with my wages sometimes I like anything combat weight really I think.

I've seen those three you mentioned, all scorchers

?

I'll try to post the Inge Hess one soon. It's an absolute kick arse Luftschutze helmet.

The NSKK steel helmets were worn by Transport Speer units who operated in combat areas. I have seen a few period pictures of them being worn but no longer recall where. A very nice example Doug!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob. Ken has a beauty DD for sale now.

?

Nice NSKK helmet Doug!!

?

Quote by Anders View Post
    Nice NSKK helmet Doug!!
    Thx Anders, it's a nice one with some great provenance!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4