Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GHW down

Article about: Sorry to my compatriot moderators here at WRF, hopefully they are ok with this post and I thank them for their courtesy. We have a lot of shared members who frequent both forums. I am postin

?

Default GHW down

Sorry to my compatriot moderators here at WRF, hopefully they are ok with this post and I thank them for their courtesy. We have a lot of shared members who frequent both forums.

I am posting this because I'm being bombarded with PMs and emails regarding GHW. It appears the server is down over there and the support call is into Frank. Hopefully it is up shortly and this answers your questions why nobody can login.

Cheers
    Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GHW down
    P
    Many

Default Re: GHW down

Yeah I noticed that,hopefully back soon

I had noticed and had assumed that it will be working again at some time.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you for the info.
    chris

?

Just got word that it is being worked on, hopefully nothing too major. Ill let everyone know when its back up.
    Cheers
    Doug

?

GHW is back online. Thanks to WRF for allowing the notification thread to our shared members!
    Cheers
    Doug

Excuse me being for being uninformed, but what is GHW? A similar site to WRF/WAF?

?

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Excuse me being for being uninformed, but what is GHW? A similar site to WRF/WAF?
    Sort of, its a forum dedicated to the study of German helmets but has grown into a full fledged militaria forum. Most of those that frequent over there are German helmet nuts like me but a lot of great guys there as there are here. The best place to learn and study German helmets without question is there.

German Helmet Walhalla

Cheers
    Doug

Glad to hear it

This is the place sunset.

German Helmet Walhalla

Similar to these forums yes but more focussed on German helmets. Worth joining if that is your interest

Quote by DougB View Post
    Sort of, its a forum dedicated to the study of German helmets but has grown into a full fledged militaria forum. Most of those that frequent over there are German helmet nuts like me but a lot of great guys there as there are here. The best place to learn and study German helmets without question is there.

German Helmet Walhalla

Cheers
    Doug
    Thank you for the information Doug! No comments on my m34 DD fsp huh?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast