Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Good European Helmet Dealers

Article about: by KradSpam Dan, who is Henrik? Got your socks today by the way mate Henrik Rask is the owner of Rask Antik WWII German Militara

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    You are making statements that make no sense at all and you have not conducted your research very well.
    I see someone that has no interest in learning the finer art of helmet collecting but instead likes to make controversial comments to have a little fun.
    I have seen this all too often.

Edit :
    I checked your history on this forum and found all I need to know : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...archid=5298097
    Do your homework and stop being jealous about what's for sale and what other people know.
    Now, you are checking member`s backgrounds?
    If your post is based on this link, it reads "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms".
    Then, you have nothing to go on.
    And what is wrong about seeing what`s for sale right now????

I know, i know, you will only reply in a few weeks because you are too busy in other forums.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good European Helmet Dealers
    P
    Many

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Now, you are checking member`s backgrounds?
    If your post is based on this link, it reads "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms".
    Then, you have nothing to go on.
    And what is wrong about seeing what`s for sale right now????

I know, i know, you will only reply in a few weeks because you are too busy in other forums.
    I think you are misunderstanding me. I have no problem with seeing what's for sale. I have a problem with people who are obviously jealous with what's for sale and what they cannot buy because they lack the knowledgde to purchase hence their negative view on the forum moderator , dealers and the hobby in general. It's crystal clear if you look into this member's topics (which you can do here with everyone , I'm not using magic).

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-he...-a-coa-276775/

Quote by SFC View Post
    Right now for sale on US dealers on internet, some examples:

germanhelmet.com: 8 ss helmets

River Valley: 3 ss helmets

Military Collectibles Inc.: 24 (!) ss helmets

The Collectors Guild: 7 ss helmets + 4 ss helmet covers

In less then 5 minutes I have found more than 40 (!) ss helmets for sale in the US.
    Just by heart I can say all except the ones from Military collectibles are for sure good. But of course individual assessments need to be conducted on each just to make sure.
    Military collectibles will have at least a couple of good ones as well. Talking just helmets , not the covers. Not my field of interest.

If you want to get your facts correct, The Collectors Guild is in Canada, not the USA. As the price on genuine SS helmets has gone up so quickly in the past ten years, it stands to reason more will become available from collections. Having collected for many years, I can state that SS helmets were always prized and quickly snapped up out of the market place. This thread is quite silly and I see no reason for it to continue. Therefore, this thread is closed unless Doug or one of the other mods wants to reopen it.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thank you Bob for looking after this thread for me while I have been away in Canada's nether regions fishing for trophy chinook salmon and while I did not get one my son did. Needless to say there was no Internet where I was.

SFC your commentary on whats for sale require's some fact checking.

>>germanhelmet.com: 8 ss helmets<<

Germanhelmets.com 0 SS helmets for sale.
    German-helmets.com 1 SS helmet for sale, 1 sold.
    Germanhelmet.com 1 SS helmet for sale (which I used to own)
    Germanhelmets.inc 1 SS helmet for sale

>>River Valley: 3 ss helmets<<
    All 3 are good SS helmets here. He's had them for sale for a while now. He has had none on his site for a very long time.

>>Military Collectibles Inc.: 24 (!) ss helmets<<
    Which have sat for 5 years plus because they are so overpriced. Seen some in hand at SOS. What I have seen looked good but they sit because they are priced too high for the condition and current market place.

>>The Collectors Guild: 7 ss helmets + 4 ss helmet covers<<
    6 SS lids and 2 covers. The others sold long ago. Peter keeps sold items up a long time. And it is 100% consignment, his helmets come from collectors all over the world.

>>Is it more than I think it is strange that it that one militaria dealer in the U.S. have more ss helmets for sale than there are total of all known militariadealers in Europe?<<

No it is not strange. Most big SS helmet collectors are on this side of the pond. Most dealers therefor have easier access to them. And American soldiers were known souvineer hunters, with woodwork finds yearly as they sadly pass on and families sell them.

The fellow your referring to sells his own collection online and most are very rough and very overpriced. I could have had over 100 for sale if I did that. And I doubt you've checked all militaria dealers in Europe. Meanwhile my database is over 550, many are from European collectors.

>>Try to find a single page into any helmet forum questioning Doug B., Kelly H. Ludwig Baer and Ken N. ...<<

I know of many! And your point is?

BTW, Baer died and I have not nor have ever asked for everyone to agree with me. I collect for me, not for you. And I have done, and continue to do, my homework on the subject matter of SS helmets so I can rely 100% on my knowledge vs that of others.

If you want to question me on anything, I have no problem with that, but please come to the table prepared with the factual not conceptual.

Cheers. Thread remains closed. And COA's remain worthless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4