Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Is this a good Heer helmet?

Article about: Hello, I got this German helmet offerd to buy. Supposed to be a m40 heer helmet. I only got these 3 pics. So got no neck number etc. yet. Can anybody see at first glance if it's worth my tra

Great thread, great helmet, great knowledge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a good Heer helmet?
    P
    Many

Quote by avenger View Post
    Thanks Frank for settling things! I stand corrected then! Reissue it is.

A lovely example of one of my favorite decals.
    There is some debate on what constitutes a reissue , some people have different definitions but that's not really important :-)

Hi, just read this thread, a super factory re-issue M35 HEER helmet. A helmet that would grace any collection. Leon.

I am very happy to add this helmet to my collection. (actually it's my girlfriend who bought it, sooo cool!)

I got it thanks to the advice given by all the amateurs and experts on Warrelics forum, so many many thanks to all who have replied!

I got the helmet with extra pics permanently placed on my private website; Wo2verzameling.nl for all who are interested.

I'll let you guys in on some details, the helmet has been in a collection since 1948. The only time it was handled was when the children of the collector played with it... They did it a couple of times but the heer helmet they would leave alone because it did not have a chinstrap (there were 3 other helmets in the box). So that's fortunate! I bought the helmet in the city center of Arnhem, the people I bought it off have allways lived there, also during the war. Not saying that it came from there, but a guy likes to dream. Offcourse, the story's told with this kind a stuff are to be called obscure at the least. But I thought I have to tell all I know about this helmet as a bit of thanks to you guys on the warrelics forum. The price? 150 euro. Yes they are still out there collectors. Be patient, get the word out... And you will uncover them, when your lucky!

Enjoying this nice Heer helmet for now, allready dreaming of the next one to show here!

You have an awesome girlfriend. I think I speak for everyone here. Tell her we all think she is fantastic for buying this item for you. Also, she should know this is a great investment since it is already worth at least four times the amount and will never lose value. NH

Thanx Neil! I told her, she's very happy with it! She did not bought it for me, but for her own collection!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4