Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help

Article about: This helmet looks good to us, but I am not a fan of the decal, hubby says it's good?

Default Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help

This helmet looks good to us, but I am not a fan of the decal, hubby says it's good? Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help
    P
    Many

Helmet is post war, not a replica just a post war production.

I've never seen a model like this with that style interior dome. Does it have liner pins? Hard to see from my phone

Yep, post war BW with repro fantasy decal.
    Not a collectors item I'm afraid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thank you all!

Hi, not a Third Reich helmet I'm afraid, but you already now know that!! Leon.

A shame to ruin what as you already know is a bundesrepublic linneman and schnetzer model designated the 35/53 ,also there is a section of crown pad foam missing from the liner shell termination

Here is my ventless example and as you can see from the comparison against an earlier m35 shell ,hard to distinguish Good Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please helpGood Helmet?~Bad Decal? Please help