Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Got a question for the experts...Time sensitive.

Article about: Hmm... I guess it is a con-test between Bob Colemen, and canadatim, on to who is correct.

Default Re: Got a question for the experts...Time sensitive.

Hmm... I guess it is a con-test between Bob Colemen, and canadatim, on to who is correct.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got a question for the experts...Time sensitive.
    P
    Many

Quote by canadatim View Post
    Sorry to dissapoint you my 16 year old, naive friend. I have been collecting German militaria for over 18 years and can spot a repro flag a mile away. EVERYONE has a story as to where items came from, go to any gun/militaria show and see for yourself, they are packed full of liars and thieves.
    Your flag also does not have the reinforcment patches sewn in the corners which these flags have.

Hey, not my loss, believe what you want to believe. Take that flag to anyone experienced with flags and they will tell you the same....I would tell you to post better, close up pics of the rope and material of the flag on this forum, but see a few "experts" have already proved my point that a lot (certainly not all) people on this forum have their own, uneducated, inexperienced opinions. ANYBODY that knows flags can see the rope is not correct.
    No offense, I am not trying to be mean, but you have A LOT to learn before you seriously get ripped off by someone else that has a story for you.
    This post is not in the spirit of this Forum. Please refrain in the future from posting insults as they gain nothing positive. We do not encourage younger collectors by insulting them. We must lead with a positive attitude instead of a kick in the rear.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This post is not in the spirit of this Forum. Please refrain in the future from posting insults as they gain nothing positive. We do not encourage younger collectors by insulting them. We must lead with a positive attitude instead of a kick in the rear.
    Thank you, Bob
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-05-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Exactly.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Well said Bob , there are other ways to make a point.

Thank you everyone for your input. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if they express it differently than others. This is a great place and I feel I will be making many comments and be asking many questions in order to allow my knowledge about this era to grow. Thanks. And I will get some pictures up of those medals and other pieces in the coming days, I would love to learn more about them. Thanks again.

?

Quote by WW2 BUFF View Post
    Thank you everyone for your input. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, even if they express it differently than others. This is a great place and I feel I will be making many comments and be asking many questions in order to allow my knowledge about this era to grow. Thanks. And I will get some pictures up of those medals and other pieces in the coming days, I would love to learn more about them. Thanks again.
    Please post them in the Third Reich Decorations forum, we would like a better look at them!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3