Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

great debate in France, I need opinions

Article about: Many captured helmets were reissued as Luftschutz helmets. I had an Adrian with a Luftschutz decal back in the 1960's. It was pictured in an early headgear book. I will dig it out and post a

Default Re: great debate in France, I need opinions

Many captured helmets were reissued as Luftschutz helmets. I had an Adrian with a Luftschutz decal back in the 1960's. It was pictured in an early headgear book. I will dig it out and post a picture. There was a gladiator style helmet for political leaders. I have seen two others besides the one I own. All are marked as property of Gau Sachsen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture great debate in France, I need opinions   great debate in France, I need opinions  

great debate in France, I need opinions   great debate in France, I need opinions  

Attached Images Attached Images
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement great debate in France, I need opinions
    P
    Many

Liner .great debate in France, I need opinions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BOB

Bob super helmet,very hard to find.Maybe one day I will find one.
    Chris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Bob super helmet,very hard to find.Maybe one day I will find one.
    Chris
    Good luck in the quest. I know of only two other examples of this form of helmet. I also know of a M35 and a M34 with these decals that were part of a huge veteran grouping that came out of an Adolf Hitler Schule. The grouping was sold off in 1968. Here are old images of the helmets. At one time, I owned the M34.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture great debate in France, I need opinions   great debate in France, I need opinions  

BOB

The French Adrian Luftschutz helmet circa 1968.great debate in France, I need opinions
    BOB

?

I never adhered to the 'reject' helmet theory.

Somehow very un-German.

Very nice BOB. I'm not sure there is a greate debate on that in France...

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Good luck in the quest. I know of only two other examples of this form of helmet. I also know of a M35 and a M34 with these decals that were part of a huge veteran grouping that came out of an Adolf Hitler Schule. The grouping was sold off in 1968. Here are old images of the helmets. At one time, I owned the M34.
    Bob I thought two of the gladiator types were found in the US in the pass year?
    chris

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Bob I thought two of the gladiator types were found in the US in the pass year?
    chris
    Possible. Except for the Internet, I am isolated from the collector community these days.
    BOB

Hi Didier,

Regarding your interest in LS d' NSDAP, according to the references, a portion of the duties assigned to the NSDAP (including para-military subordinate groups..i.e NSKK, SA) was that of direct support in civil defense capacities. The formation of the LS d. NSDAP provided a party-governed branch in the civil defense role without having to loose members to other pre-existing CD organizations (i.e. LS/ RLB, etc). Attached is an image of a Captured Soviet Ssh-36 refurbished through tan overpainting and stenciled silver political eagle insignia on front. This helmet would most likely have been supplied to a NSDAP party member as protective headgear in fulfillment of that role.
    Hope that this helped.

Regards,
    Don
    great debate in France, I need opinionsgreat debate in France, I need opinionsgreat debate in France, I need opinionsgreat debate in France, I need opinions

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast