Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Guess who's back

Article about: Good sunday to you all, I have some interesting news concerning the infamous Pawel Nowak (well I think that's who he is, his name is Pawel but I have yet to ask my friend to confirm if it is

?

Hmmmm………. That didn't got to well.. just out of curiosity I made a few adjustments on the previous photos. Not good.. If you notice though in the second set of pics that the rivet detail under the decal has been lost, a bit of hope and a red flag, there is software that does not allow saving pics from sites, however this does not work when making a screen shot. I also believe there is a tool that even if you take a shot it dissolves the pics to an unusable state after a period of time.. Interesting..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Guess who's back   Guess who's back  

Guess who's back   Guess who's back  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Guess who's back
    P
    Many

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Hmmmm………. That didn't got to well.. just out of curiosity I made a few adjustments on the previous photos. Not good.. If you notice though in the second set of pics that the rivet detail under the decal has been lost, a bit of hope and a red flag, there is software that does not allow saving pics from sites, however this does not work when making a screen shot. I also believe there is a tool that even if you take a shot it dissolves the pics to an unusable state after a period of time.. Interesting..
    Not only did it remove the watermarks but it also put a dent into the front of the helmet and turned it into an M18
    But to the unknowing it would appear fine, especially if the to-be-crook would downscale the quality.
    Luis

?

PotatoDigger, Yes, I noticed that as well !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Well done Luis, this is exactly what we all need to be doing, when the rancid turnip pops his head up, let the world know! I spotted him around 6 years ago and flagged up this a$%e, just hope it saved one or two from being scammed. Leon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2