Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Half basket M40 no decal for review

Article about: Hello guys, I'm mailing with a guy that maybe sells this helmet. If he does I'm interested in buying this one. Offcourse I post it here now first to get some opinions on this lid. IMO the wi

?

Default Half basket M40 no decal for review

Hello guys,

I'm mailing with a guy that maybe sells this helmet. If he does I'm interested in buying this one.

Offcourse I post it here now first to get some opinions on this lid.

IMO the wire is there for long time and has some nice interaction with the shell and also a nice patina.

Sorry, I don't have pictures from the inside yet but can request for them when it receives positive critics now.

Thank you for your time guys.

Half basket M40 no decal for reviewHalf basket M40 no decal for reviewHalf basket M40 no decal for reviewHalf basket M40 no decal for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Half basket M40 no decal for review
    P
    Many

?

I'd pass and you need to insist on good photos right out of the gate Krisse. Remember you got burnt on a cap recently because of poor photos Your heading down the same path here.

Also posting on multiple forums will give you too many multiple opinions. Learnt the genre, who to trust, and learn from past results and mistakes or your going to lose money again, not to mention time wasted soliciting all the forums.

No forum will give you a COA. You have to do that yourself.

Sorry but you're going to need a lot more and a lot better photos. I feel like I have seen this one before. Always error on the side of caution with wire helmets.