Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

It happened again!

Article about: Well just like a couple of weeks ago with the police belt, I go into my local antique store to check out my dealers booth, now I'm here posting some pics of my NEW luftschutz helmet I paid 1

Default It happened again!

Well just like a couple of weeks ago with the police belt, I go into my local antique store to check out my dealers booth, now I'm here posting some pics of my NEW luftschutz helmet I paid 150 which I think is a good price, it has both decals, and some of the chin strap. Over all I think I did good. What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture It happened again!   It happened again!  

It happened again!   It happened again!  

It happened again!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It happened again!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: It happened again!

very nice

Good price and good helmet.
    chris

A little beat up but for what these are going for its all original and you seem happy so its a good buy

Nice pick up, looks good with the rare german cosmetics in the background haha, maybe next week you will find a SS dagger sitting around that shop, wouldnt that be nice

Nice original Gladaitor LS you did pretty good on it. I can't quite read the maker RL2 38/28? stamped in skirt if so it is same maker as one I am posting Paul Diener of Dresden. Often this maker stamped a mis shaped helmet mine is kind of lop sided not all of them. The decal in the skirt is the price set by NSDAP officials to prevent price hikes by distributors. timothy

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Nice pick up, looks good with the rare german cosmetics in the background haha, maybe next week you will find a SS dagger sitting around that shop, wouldnt that be nice
    Haha well I took the pics at night and my bathroom has the best lighting

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice original Gladaitor LS you did pretty good on it. I can't quite read the maker RL2 38/28? stamped in skirt if so it is same maker as one I am posting Paul Diener of Dresden. Often this maker stamped a mis shaped helmet mine is kind of lop sided not all of them. The decal in the skirt is the price set by NSDAP officials to prevent price hikes by distributors. timothy
    Yes it is stamped RL2 38/28

Good Paul Diener of Dresden same as one I own thanks warbuff timothy

A good honest helmet , nice find! Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast