Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer helmet, worth the money?

Article about: Darnit. Okay, you're all right, I'll ignore this helmet! It's frustrating, every helmet I find is sold before I can get it and all the others are bad deals >.< Thank you to those who'v

?

Default Heer helmet, worth the money?

Sorry everyone, it's me again trying to work out how to spend my money. Every single helmet I've seen so far's been sold, so I'm forced to reconsider! I've had my eye on this for a while; but do you think it's worth the £320 the seller wants for it? Thanks, Robbie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer helmet, worth the money?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heer helmet, worth the money?

Hi Robbie, I'm not sure about Pounds to Dollars, but it looks like an ok helmet to me, despite the lining. Would such a defect bother you over time? What kind of helmet are you looking for? There are many places online to buy a helmet, make sure that you don't buy one that you're not thrilled with because of lack of options. Personally, I'm an impulsive person and I have to be careful that I don't buy something that I'm not 100% excited about just because I can't find what I want. In my limited experience something great comes along right after I buy the thing that I'm lukewarm about!
    Best,
    Eddie

?

Hey Eddie - it's $510, if it helps, and thanks for your advice! I know what you mean, I'm pretty impulsive too... but I do rather like this helmet and would be willing to pay that amount. I've been searching around for a couple of weeks now online and I can never find the right helmet in my price range! I would be more than happy with this helmet; I just want to know if I'm being ripped off or not!

Mh hard to say but I would pass this one. (because of the lining) For that money you will find another one.
    Cheers

?

I wouldn't say that you would be ripped off, but you might be happier with a better helmet at a better price! I sent you a PM with some helmets in your price range that I found.

Take your time, even if it takes weeks, months, years...you will find a good helmet

?

Im sure there are some better helmets out there within your price range, certainly with better liners, perhaps not all decalled but there will be something

for $510, I'd want a decent liner.....but that's just me. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That's a gash helmet dude - I wouldn't..............the decal is nice....but that's ALL that is. Money burning a hole in your pocket is one sure-fire way to get a clunker on the shelf!
    Hang around...............there'll start being a LOT more helmets at good prices the closer to Christmas we get!

Great advice from the guys! I know its tempting to fill your shelves, but fill them with something worthy of your £££

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast