Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Heer m35 helmet

Article about: here is more of the m35 as the decal and paint is very nice never messed with as with the other things right out of the masement

?

Default re: Heer m35 helmet

dont laugh but does the paper chips hert the leather? it holds the shape better and if the clips were brown maybe it would look better? it is what it is but had to see it in its original form again..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer m35 helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer m35 helmet
    P
    Many

?

the leather is realy soft not hard or dry like you would think.i think it looks ok anyone else?

?

Pammy the liner has leather rot, thats why its so soft and pliable and why its disintegrated around the edge and fallen apart, its the unfortunate thing about leather liners, you either have a strong liner thats still pliable, a hard liner that will crack if moved about too much or one that is rotting, meaning that the actual fibre of the leather is crumbling away and gets very soft to the touch almost like chamois leather, you could at a later stage replace the liner with an appropriate dated period one, which you might have to eventually because of the rot or leave the leather piece out altogether for display purposes

?

thanks dave,yeah i would never mess with it as it would last another 100 years as the leather is sronger then one might think as it was stored poorly and i realy like the fact its original to the peice. yeah,the liner is still atached in the back of helmet.i just was messing around with the paper clips but thought it looked pretty like that it has that christmas color/look..happy holidays to you and family dave and thanks again for posting.

?

Merry christmas to you and a better year ahead

Welcome back pammy, nice helmet by the way

?

thanks you very much !

?

Default Re: Heer m35 helmet

i just came down on the prices on m35 army and the sa dagger $450 each plus shipping or if you buy both you get free shipping..thanks iam into guns now and the armband iam going to keep as it will look nice with my ppk rzm gun..thanks

?

No pay-pal sorry but i have 100% feed back as you can check or ask anyone...thanks for looking.

?

sold the sa dagger still have the m35 army helmet..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4