Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?

Article about: Some days ago i was offered with this M35, i think its a heer? Although i declined it because this is not the stahlhelm i was looking for, but i'm still curious, is this original? Thank you

Question Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?

Some days ago i was offered with this M35, i think its a heer?
    Although i declined it because this is not the stahlhelm i was looking for, but i'm still curious, is this original?
    Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?
    Thank you in advance.

PS: to be honest, i'm still curious why this helmet got in here in the first place. The seller from Jakarta said ironically he got it from the flea market in my hometown a decade ago.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M35 in Indonesia Original?
    P
    Many

It's a real M35 shell but it looks like a post war liner!...

?

Shell is an old relic with for sure a postwar liner and strap.

Hi, Gunny's about summed it up. Leon.

2 possibilities exist..this helmet shell migrated it way to Jakarta during or after the Third Reich period. Other facts point that there was a 1930s German presence in Makassar away for the main larger Java island. Makassar was exporting their brand of ebony wood to Germany for many of their textiles and wood work..including Early SS dagger grips.

Nice Find Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

As stated original relic shell. timothy

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    It's a real M35 shell but it looks like a post war liner!...
    Quote by DougB View Post
    Shell is an old relic with for sure a postwar liner and strap.
    Quote by timothy View Post
    As stated original relic shell. timothy
    Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, Gunny's about summed it up. Leon.
    I see, so that's why explain why the liner is different in condition and appearance compared with the shell. But i never thought about the chinstrap though. I thought it's the same age.
    It's great to have pros or experienced ones in our side when dealing with appraising. Thank you everyone, really appreciate it.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    2 possibilities exist..this helmet shell migrated it way to Jakarta during or after the Third Reich period. Other facts point that there was a 1930s German presence in Makassar away for the main larger Java island. Makassar was exporting their brand of ebony wood to Germany for many of their textiles and wood work..including Early SS dagger grips.

Nice Find Regards Larry
    Ah interesting, i never thought about that sir. As far as i know, there's many german or german descent lived in here during pre-war. In fact i just got a late weimar era (dated 1932) magazine in here. I guess a german once bought that. I'll share it soon about the magazine btw. And thank you for the info especially that Makassar, great to hear it.