Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M40

Article about: Hi, still keeping my options open on what to buy more. Give me your opinions this lid. Thanks. Cheers. Nuno

Default Heer M40

Hi, still keeping my options open on what to buy more.
    Give me your opinions this lid.
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer M40  Heer M40  Heer M40  Heer M40  Heer M40 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M40
    P
    Many

4md
    ?

Default Re: Heer M40

Hey Nuno, that decal looks fake and the rest of the helmet is suspect as well, wrong colour etc....sorry all bad to me

regards Paul

?

I think that has definitely been repsinted, and not eith a hard wearing type of paint.....decal looks more like a sticker than a well bedded down period decal

?

Liner looks like a recent replacement

Avoid this one mate, all fake.

Does look bad, doesn it??
    Thank you fella`s.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

This is either the mintiest M40 I have seen, or one of the better fakes I have seen, I'm going with the latter. It all concerns me. My opinion is the decal is a very good repro. The paint is the big one. It's much lighter shade than the paint on my M40 NS. Check my thread about my M40 NS and compare it to this one, I think you will see the difference. That's my two cents worth.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    This is either the mintiest M40 I have seen, or one of the better fakes I have seen, I'm going with the latter. It all concerns me. My opinion is the decal is a very good repro. The paint is the big one. It's much lighter shade than the paint on my M40 NS. Check my thread about my M40 NS and compare it to this one, I think you will see the difference. That's my two cents worth.
    IMO the decal is a one look fake, not at all convincing.

These are a few pics of my NS64 M40. You can tell the difference in the color of the paint.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M40   Heer M40  

Heer M40   Heer M40  

Heer M40   Heer M40