Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer m40 single decal for opinions please

Article about: Does this one look good? It is missing the chin strap and draw string. There is a name on the liner. There is a number 739 on the neck guard, seller not able to see anything else. I have not

?

Default Heer m40 single decal for opinions please

Does this one look good? It is missing the chin strap and draw string. There is a name on the liner. There is a number 739 on the neck guard, seller not able to see anything else. I have not seen one with 7 fingers on the liner - is this a warning sign?

Heer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions pleaseHeer m40 single decal for opinions please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer m40 single decal for opinions please
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer m40 single decal for opinions please

It looks good with the exception of perhaps a replaced liner. Could you get better pictures?

Could just be a real small size?

It appears to be an ET of mid-1941 vintage. The liner is an early aluminum one, and the inner band appears to have been stretched away from the outer band in order to remove/replace the rivets. I think it is all original, I just don't think the liner is original to the shell. The decal, paint, and shell are fine.

i think your correct there Mo im just wondering about the decal lower left just under the wing looks to be a few white splodges not paint as it corresponds with the decal colour and wear any ideas?

tom

?

Id like to see an extreme close up of the decal, there appears to be a form of "lifting" from the helmet surface rather than flaking or crazing, also it would appear that this helmet is very small and the wearers head was even smaller therefore the leather was reduced to size , i dont see a problem there, but id like to see some size and makers marks

?

Yes, the liner has probably been altered to fit the wearer's head but the decal needs closer inspection. Hopefully more photographs will clear it up.

Regards,

Carl

I would like to see pictures of the split pins.

?

Hi,

The helmet was like this when i bought it. I dont know if it has been overpainyed?
    Sorry my bad english.

?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast