Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HEER for review

Article about: I came across this single decal helmet for sale and hope to get advice from forum members on it; these are only pics I have.

Default HEER for review

I came across this single decal helmet for sale and hope to get advice from forum members on it; these are only pics I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEER for review   HEER for review  

HEER for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HEER for review
    P
    Many

Good one
    Chris

MAP
    ?

M35 with aluminum reinforced liner band. Single decal is looking weird to me. Is it just my eyes or does it look like there are two?

Liner pin is mangled as well

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    M35 with aluminum reinforced liner band. Single decal is looking weird to me. Is it just my eyes or does it look like there are two?

Liner pin is mangled as well

Michael
    seller says it is missing one liner rivet and is held with a wire that looks to have been there a while. Not sure about the decal.

ended up sold before I could make contact with seller. was listed at $275.00

MAP
    ?

Too bad. That was a fair price. Yes the pin is broken but looks like a solid combat lid otherwise.

In looking at the decal now that I'm on my PC, it looks like just a single one. On my phone it looked like there was an extra feather on the right wing. Maybe just be a scrape of white paint or something.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have seen this one on the forum before, it is a good one at the right price but not one to worry about missing out on. Leon.