Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....

Article about: What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burs

I can safely say, if any one of those lids arrived at my house today it would have been sufficient for me to keel over. Today WAS a good day (for you)
    Congrats!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....
    P
    Many

Wow! Amazing helmets Doug yet again, I love the sniper plate on the m16 and that m38!! Just amazing. Hopefully someday I'll get my holy grail!

?

That is a one hell of a day DB!!! ......INCREDIBLE!

I have an idea of what went Jim's way. I just can't imagine what went Eric's way.
    Regards,
    John

Doug, I'll trade you a beautiful DR SS for that Heer FJ! Jim G.

Show off.

. I don't know what to say to those helmets. Just fantastic. I got a true mint BH Mayer EKI this week and you just burst my bubble. That's my entire collecting budget for the next ten years in one box, LOL! I'm happy for ya Doug. Great to see someone obtain some "holy grails."

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Doug, I'll trade you a beautiful DR SS for that Heer Fallschirmjager! Jim G.
    LOL. Sorry Jim. It already left.

?

Quote by relicz View Post
    That is a one hell of a day DB!!! ......

I just can't imagine what went Eric's way.
    Thanks JB! what went to Eric? A lot of these things: $
    Look for a pretty cool helmet update from the Duck in the coming days/weeks. Sold some duplicates....

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Show off.

. I don't know what to say to those helmets. Just fantastic. I got a true mint BH Mayer EKI this week and you just burst my bubble. That's my entire collecting budget for the next ten years in one box, LOL! I'm happy for ya Doug. Great to see someone obtain some "holy grails."
    Thanks Todd, and anything you are passionate about collecting is cool! This is just some rolled steel. Damn cool rolled steel, but rolled steel nonetheless. It's always nice to find a good trading partner like a Jim G!

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Only you Mr B could use the word "current" with the term "holy grail"
    The rest of us gazing upon your growing Mt Olympus collection are constantly awestruck!!!

( Maybe that should be 'OAR STRUCK' as I feel like I've been whacked over the head as it's spinning at the moment )

Cheers, Dan
    LOL thank you Dan.

I am currently appyling for a job with Fed Ex in your area, you better switch to UPS or your future boxes will end up "mysteriously" dissapearing lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast