Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....

Article about: What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burs

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I am currently appyling for a job with Fed Ex in your area, you better switch to UPS or your future boxes will end up "mysteriously" dissapearing lol.
    When I was at FedEx yesterday I watched as the employee behind the counter packed the box and he was really interested in the helmets. He said several times that he would "love to have a Nazi helmet". The thought that the box may "fall off of the truck" actually crossed my mind fleetingly but my paranoia was put to rest when, as we finished the paper work, a truck arrived and I actually saw the driver load the box into the back of the truck. I was at the FedEx location last night at about 6:00 pm and am shocked that it arrived at Doug's office today! (Well, maybe I shouldn't be...) Anyway, I am hoping the box coming my way arrives soon, and will post it when it does. I am happy that my babies went to a good home, enjoy them and take good care of them Doug. I had the Fallschirmjager and the M16/SP each for more than 20 years and have always had separation anxiety when one of my babies grows up and leaves the nest, but 4! For me that never gets easier, even when the new addition will be just a super addition. It was a pleasure none the less Doug, thanks, Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....
    P
    Many

Those are GREAT GREAT helmets Doug ,I am sure it must have been a real wrench for Jim to let them go , but hey, at least he will have that fantastic double rune SS to ease the pain(I assume!!) Great "swap" guys , good luck to you both. Leon.

Outstanding stuff as ever Doug! Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I totally understand Jim. When I see one of my old SS helmets get posted I break out into a cold sweat and my nervous tick restarts itself. It is that OCD collector in all of us. When I hit 100 SS helmets I said, OK this is getting ridiculous and thus began the slow journey of trading/selling them down to expand my helmet horizons including other more unique helmets of other branches and new SS lids as well. Yesterday with the sending of your box, I reached my bottom line limit of 50. I wont go any lower lest my nervous tick develop into full blown separation anxiety and I start stalking their current owners LOL. Do you have bushes behind your house Jim ?

Talking

Maybe you should start getting Brinks to deliver them??
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Bloody hell Doug, as much as i would like to own an SS helmet, with or without DD, I have always had a soft spot for FJ, but a DD Heer FJ, thats just extreme, my dream helmet, actually i did once have a M17/18 with a SS decal, but i was too young to appreciate what I had, it was just a War helmet to me that we used to play out in the streets with, most of my young friends had helmets as it was,nt really that long after the war and you often found them on old bomb sites, but FJ just have that certain look for me, you are a very lucky man, just remember about that little addition in your will ( you can change it now , the FJ will do ) lol

Wow!! Amazing Doug, thanks for sharing!

?

You have an incredible money roll! My god, how much did this all cost?!

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    You have an incredible money roll! My god, how much did this all cost?!
    In the end $0. Traded a pretty rare helmet with Jim G, sold a few nice duplicates to buy the Heer Fallschirmjager. So really just a simple shelf refresh.

?

What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burst damage please tell me it is still upon your shelf.

Regards Mark

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast