Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....

Article about: What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burs

Wow! Congratulations Doug, she's a beauty !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burst damage please tell me it is still upon your shelf.

Regards Mark
    Thanks Mark!

I think the one your referring to is a single decal SS M42 named to Demuth? It's not a camo however and as that's a Canadian vet bring back I still have it.

I do have that camo green SD SS M40 with the concussion crack in the dome.

Doug

?

Morning Doug I tried to find a picture of it but got bogged down in your collection. The one I am referring to is the SD SS M40 with the concussion crack in the dome it was love at first site the green color of the camo scheme stopped me in my tracks I should have saved a couple of images or a link.

Regards Mark

?

Yes I still have this one!

Attachment 680898

?

I love this forum lol. Where else could we be treated to a show like this! I thank you Doug! I loved the way you shared with us the anticipation of the ceremonial opening/unwrapping of these Simply amazing helmets! Cheers, Sean.

?

Thanks Doug that is one sweet SD M40 if you ever decide to move it on please give me the first right to refusal

Regards Mark

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks Doug that is one sweet SD M40 if you ever decide to move it on please give me the first right to refusal

Regards Mark
    Done. It might be a while though.... :-)

?

DougB,
    It is good to see these with a collector and not a museum. We know these are safe for future enthusiasts to admire. Thanks for sharing your exciting and brilliant collection!
    Anzel

?

Thats Ok Doug I have nothing but time my friend I have nipped your picture for my screen saver.

Regards Mark

the heer dd fj helmet is a very good helmet. nice at that too. i dont think you would be able to see many. in that condition.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast