Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....

Article about: What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burs

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    the heer double decal Fallschirmjager helmet is a very good helmet. nice at that too. i dont think you would be able to see many. in that condition.
    Hi Geelong, like I said in the thread there are 5 known, all with the same lot number (according to the noted Fallschirmjager author, historian and collector Eric Queen whom I acquired this from). The 3 I have seen surprisingly are all the same condition, very very good condition. Below is Eric's other one (yes he had 2 of them) pictured with 2 other goodies on his shelf and helmet author and forum member here Terry Goodapple's, both are stellar examples as you can see. These pics were posted on the GHW2 forum. (Terry I hope you don't mind.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....
    P
    Many

?

Quote by seandm View Post
    I love this forum lol. Where else could we be treated to a show like this! I thank you Doug! I loved the way you shared with us the anticipation of the ceremonial opening/unwrapping of these Simply amazing helmets! Cheers, Sean.
    Thank you Sean. This is a very good forum I agree! I posted an even more detailed and potentially humorous "box" thread on German Helmet Walhalla 2, a forum that specializes in the German Helmet.

http://www.walhalla.se/topic/43866-y...reat-day-when/

Enjoy!
    Doug

the heer decal is ET print. ?

the shell paint too is very nice.

?

Thanks for the link Doug, Unfortunately it won't work, But how have I never heard of a forum dedicated solely to German helmets!

?

Thanks for the link Doug, Unfortunately it won't work, But how have I never heard of a forum dedicated solely to German helmets!
    GHW-2 is an excellent site well worth becoming a member and there are other sections dedicated to British, Commonwealth, and US military some of the finest detailed threads I have read on The Mk II HSAT and Denny smocks are posted there.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    the heer decal is ET print. ?
    Yes that is correct!

- - ------- - -

Try to Google German Helmet Walhalla and here is the link you can copy and paste into your web browser. The thread is called You know its a great day when...

German Helmet Walhalla

Like Mark says there are very detailed threads there and great information.

?

A breath taking roll up Doug.
    Did you get any sleep from the moment they were posted til the moment they arrived??
    I know I wouldn't have!

Brad.

?

Not a wink!

?

Some super helmets shown, congrats Doug!!

I have had that M38 DD Heer in hands and it is a beauty!
    Talking about decals, all the known FJ Heer helmets have the ET style eagle decal.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast