Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Heimwehr Danzig helmet

Article about: hello kameraden.one of my friends wish to sell this helmet.found in Danzig area by detecting at 1992-3y.it,s m35,metal is still very good.so looking for opinions-what can be price for this h

Default re: Heimwehr Danzig helmet

to Schverpunkt:-helmet was found by diggers with some other stuff.for sure there was polish guy,my friend and others.my friend just paid for chanse to keep it.that was back in 92-93y.but what,s a difference who found it.the main thing is -that helmet is not left forgotten.look at this helmet-IT IS NOT FAKE.bether help me calculate price.thats the question.not autheticitie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heimwehr Danzig helmet
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Heimwehr Danzig helmet

I think we could be looking at a Heimwehr Danzig Helmet here
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Default Re: Heimwehr Danzig helmet

I would say it is a nice and a good example of the rarest helmets in the world, I'am strictly with doubts that any forums or collectors has exist that kind of helmets in collections.
    I have absolutely no doubts about the helmet, and I would say only one word- that is the nice one, and truely first seen in my life
    Again: as I know how does the ground found helmets look like- there no way to make me unhappy being sell me the fake " ground dug helmet with ss decals", I can recognize the fresh rust.
    As we all understand that noone will try to make fakes of Tiger tank, the same is here- noone will reproduce the scarcest helmet in the world.
    Even it's named, and Maris, can you post it here the name is written on the halmet?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The decal shows a crown which looks like the crown in the Danzig coat of arms and the Skull would represent the SS Heimwehr Danzig on it's formation, are the decals painted ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

when i saw it first years back i even could not understand what the ..... it is??!!!since then been playing with it many times

to Paul-no decals are not painted.they are fastened with glue,like eny other kind of ss,wehrmacht etc decals.

?

Maris: Not a glue, but they are applied as other decals- to layer of lacquer you mean?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

yee Dima.thakyou for corection......that was exactly what i mean.thanks

I can't believe that someone was sitting on this beauty for 17 years! In my opinion if it's not real it was faked by a master, especially the battle damaged Heimwehr decal.

to Radonovan-it realy real.my friend was not siting on it for 17 years.helmet was laying in room corner.thats my fault why he said-ok let,s try to sell it.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast