Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

hello

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm sorry to post this here but I could not find a place dedicated to discussing a variety of your forum ... I am new to your forum and in french ^ ^ + I was surprised the wa

FFI
    ?

Default hello

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to post this here but I could not find a place dedicated to discussing a variety of your forum ...

I am new to your forum and in french ^ ^ +

I was surprised the way that some helmet could have made the Atlantic. And the fact that in France, some headphones that you buy is easier than you, just normal good, there have been two World War but also by mail order ....

I is not seen with French equipment section of ww1 or ww2 so my question is

Friends across the Atlantic as you collect the most?
    When?

And particularly the people who make french ww1 and ww2, there are many or there is an endangered species? ¨ ¨

THANK YOU

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello
    P
    Many

Default Re: hello

Hi FFI,
    welcome to the forum,I hope you enjoy your self here and make some god friends, any question you need to ask there is always someone to give an answer. We do coolectect French items, some more then others but htey are here, i have a nice 15 Patt french helmet form W.W.1 and have had it for many years now. but im sure others will tell you about there,s
    dave.

?

Default Re: hello

Hello FFI and welcome.
    If you are interested in French items you could try 'The Western Allies' section or 'World Steel Helmets'. You could also use the 'Search' button at the top right of the page to look for things you're interested in, then you can see which area of the forum is best to look in.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

FFI
    ?

Wink Re: hello

ok thank you very much.......