Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?

Article about: Hi! I have been a lurker for a long time, thought I would take the plunge and join. I would really appreciate it if you learned gentlemen could look at my helmet and give me your thoughts? I

Default Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?

Hi! I have been a lurker for a long time, thought I would take the plunge and join.

I would really appreciate it if you learned gentlemen could look at my helmet and give me your thoughts?
    It is my first helmet with a decal and I am a bit nervous. Q64 RC55
    Thank you in advance!!
    Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?
    Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all! Help with a new helmet please?
    P
    Many

Hi, welcome to the forum, I think you have a nice original M40 helmet there with the unique to Quist HEER decal. The "capture" art work to the top also looks as though it may well be period too. Well done. Leon.

Beat me to it.

You've got a solid original M40 helmet with a good, toned Heer decal. Not very knowledgeable on period writing, but it sure fits the wear on the rest of the lid.
    Good grab.

A nice quist helmet. I like the writings on the top also. It was not uncommon for vets to mark their war souvenirs this way.

yes looks good to me vary nice.

Agree with all the guys - good Q helmet with period capture art work.

Shell looks fine. Can you get a couple pics of liner ? Looks like a size 55 dropped into a 64 shell.

Quote by real steel View Post
    Shell looks fine. Can you get a couple pics of liner ? Looks like a size 55 dropped into a 64 shell.
    Good spot David ( did not look at that)! Certainly appears to be a 55 marked liner and a touch small against the liner band. I would still like to have a nice vet art helmet like this at the right price though, looks sweet. Leon.

Definitely a nice helmet - it would not get booted off my shelf. Nice decal and chin strap.
    Nick

I love the character of this helmet.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast