Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello, Who am I/ here are a few of my helms!

Article about: Hallo! I've been a member of this forum for a while now but I've not done too much posting here. My friends call me Sepp and I've been collecting German WW2 militaria on and off for the past

Default Re: Hello, Who am I/ here are a few of my helms!

Welcome Sepp! Thank you for this treat. Beautiful helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello, Who am I/ here are a few of my helms!
    P
    Many

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hi Sepp! Nice to see you here! I would think Doug has seen these already - but who wouldn't want to see them again! Great stuff buddy!

Rob
    Sorry Sepp, didn't realise you were a GHW vet. So many names to remember. Good to see you here, and those fine lids of yours. I guess Doug will have seen them before

thankyou for sharing these Sepp.i like the way you made pics-good light,exelent angles-not to far-not to close.Nice to look at them-again and again.thankyou

Welcome Sepp.. very nice helmets..

?

Hey Sepp, nice to see you here with your line-up! Naturally yes I have seen all of these and they are wonderful. In fact Jim, I used to own the EF M42 that Sepp bought from me about 3 years ago. A nice combat veteran as all of Sepps are, lovely perfect SS Steel!
    Cheers
    Doug

?

Now thats what you call a very nice and untouched collection of SS steel, very envious, thanks for showing Sepp

nice, very nice helmets Sepp, the SS are my favorite helmets of all. I mean I love German helmets, just the ss are the ones I really love, you are very lucky to have such a great collection, I will probably look at them a few more times tonight also. thank you sir for sharing them. thanks again.

?

Doug,

You have a keen eye my friend! That EF did indeed once sit amongst your outstanding collection! Crazyhorse, and all, thanks for your kind words on my collection. I am truly a fortunate man to have these helms grace my collection. I enjoy showing my collection to other like minded collectors, not so much for the Ohhh's and ahhhh's but to have them appreciated by others.

Thanks again!

Sepp

they are great SEPP, anyone else want to admit it? I looked at them about 5 times last night, my computer crashed, just got it fixed & had to look at them again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2