Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet

Article about: Hello guys, Here is a helmet, which I do know about it. Some said it is very rare WW2 some German elite helmet..some transitional...I do not know. Somewhere I saw the same one for cca 3000\\$

?

Double Decal Police - Smooth Medium Green Parade Paint - Himmler Style Shell

If you could compare this helmet to Jim's helmet, then you'd find that your front brim looks too short to be a himmler style helmet.

Regards,
    Bas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet
    P
    Many

Thanks guys for comments. It looks it is droop bill helmet. If I found right, somehow named M16-34 combat helmet...as leightly changed M16 austrian helmet with early M31 leather. Is it right, that it is prity rare type of WW2 helm...and what is the value of it?

MAP
    ?

Quote by bergmann View Post
    Thanks guys for comments. It looks it is droop bill helmet. If I found right, somehow named M16-34 combat helmet...as leightly changed M16 austrian helmet with early M31 leather. Is it right, that it is prity rare type of WW2 helm...and what is the value of it?
    They are not rare but at the same time not abundant. Value is what someone will pay. Check out some of the major dealers for comparable examples then subtract 25% or more for collector to collector prices.

Look at post #4 here...

Australia Helmet Dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2