Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Helmet camo cover

Article about: Gday gents, I'm not quite sure where to post this sobplease excuse me if this is the wrong place. Can I please ask for advice on whether this camo cover looks legit, its being sold by a mate

Lomax Militaria are selling identical type. It isn't original, wrong construction and the tan & water camouflage is wrong as well. given the price of originals, if you can find them you can see why some people will make their own from cut up zeltbahn pieces.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet camo cover
    P
    Many

Thanks for the response mate, I now think it is a repro also, I found some repro ones online that were identical to this one. It was worth asking the question but the answers weren't unexpected. Thanks gents, appreciate your help and advice.

You have to worry about rust like that Dave.
    Sort of as if it was put on a relic shell sprayed with water to make it spot that way?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

If his $4000 double decal M40 SS 'Mediterranean camo' is anything to go by, I would leave it well alone!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

When it comes to anything German give Henry's a very very wide birth, he joins the ranks of most Australians sellers who pedal carp third Reich items for exorbitant prices because of the captive market.
    If you want Australian or British gear the guy is alright, anything else, don't touch it with a 50 foot pole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2