Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Helmet classified avatar contest

Article about: Hey guys, I took the liberty to enhance the image Walkwolf posted (no infringement intended) with photoshop. I dropped the size to more avatar standards.

?

Default Helmet classified avatar contest

The German helmet classified section doesn't have an avatar so I am going to ask member to post their contributions to this thread so one may be chosen. Feel free to be creative!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet classified avatar contest
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet classified avatar contest

Quote by DougB View Post
    The German helmet classified section doesn't have an avatar so I am going to ask member to post their contributions to this thread so one may be chosen. Feel free to be creative!
    Hello Doug,
    I don't think there would be a better photo than one of your "Wall of Helmets".
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Keep it simple but pretty. I think a well-lit photo of a complete and nicely textured single decal Heer M40 would be perfect.

I'm gonna try to come up with something for this contest, since I had nothing to offer for the edged weapon section!

Great idea Doug,here's my humble effort backed by a battleflag!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet classified avatar contest  

Simplicity is a beautiful thing. Although maybe I only tell myself that due to the fact that I still lack the marvelous wall of German helmets that I desire...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet classified avatar contest  

"COME ON PEOPLE" my effort was a rushed up mess,where are the professionals?? Get those potential avatars flowing!

?

Here is my humble submission.

Attachment 513773

Quote by DougB View Post
    Here is my humble submission.

Attachment 513773
    I know that I don't frequent the helmet section that often but, THAT PHOTO HAS MY VOTE!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Doug, what you need is one single SS on a light background. Your photo is great but by the time it's sized down to 150x150 or whatever size is used it will be difficult to tell what it is for people that don't know. A single helmet would be the best IMHO.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast