Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)

Article about: Hello everyone,i thought i would start a thread of the cracking russian helmet covers Lars and his lovely wife made for us.I can't find my utility strap at the moment so i have a bit of old

Default Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)

Hello everyone,i thought i would start a thread of the cracking russian helmet covers Lars and his lovely wife made for us.I can't find my utility strap at the moment so i have a bit of old string around it at the moment but that's only tempory!!I hope you like the ageing Lars,i don't want you to think i've wrecked you hard work. Lets see the others in use and thanks again Lars and anna.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)   Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)  

Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)   Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)

Looks good mate, where are you in the UK? Mine went out the same day so should be here soon. I've got some cool ideas for attaching it

I'm in NORWICH, i received it on the 23rd so yours should be here any day soon!!I look forward to seeing it on your lid!!

?

That looks great mate I don't mind at all. I actually hoped you guys would do something like that. Looks like the holes loosened it up a bit. Some of the other guys had some good ideas of "shrink fitting". Don't remember how though.

Cheers mate

- - Updated - -

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Looks good mate, where are you in the UK? Mine went out the same day so should be here soon. I've got some cool ideas for attaching it
    Blimey Andy. I hope you get it soon mate

Cheers

No worries mate, I'm sure it will be soon

Hello all,found my utility straps so here is my "finished article".Hope you enjoy it,Kradspam,has your helmet cover arrived yet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)   Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)  

Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)   Helmet covers(made by datrus!!)  

Hi mate, yes it arrived today. I spent this evening putting it on and messing with it to get it right. I'll add a pic later

Yours looks cool, I like that leather strap.