Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet from local paper ad

Article about: This guy posted this in the local paper, what do you think? I don't know where he ( the seller) thinks this could be a SS helmet without seeing a decal?... its for 700 bucks or obo Stamping

Default Helmet from local paper ad

This guy posted this in the local paper, what do you think? I don't know where he ( the seller) thinks this could be a SS helmet without seeing a decal?...

its for 700 bucks or obo

Stamping is EF64 and 21448

Whats the masters thoughts!!Helmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper adHelmet from local paper ad

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet from local paper ad
    P
    Many

I'm seeing a original paint and componts at least Heer decal reminants. M-35 repaint war time I would guess. timothy

An EF M35....a bit scarce in the M35 realm and somebody felt inclined to sand a bit....shame!

Heers, complete with chinstrap that's good but not 700.00 good. Offer 400.00, decal is gone.
    Good luck, Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I figured 700 bucks was way too much!

That would be retail prices. You want to be fair but if you wanted to pay retail you would have a house full of helmets. Give him a fair offer and if he does not take it no great lose. It's a good honest lid and having the chinstrap is always a bonus. Marty

thanks for your help...Does it has a trace of white camo on it ?

Let me clarify if an item is of high quality what ever it is and you can afford it you can not go wrong. I have paid retail for guns,daggers swords etc. and I have watched over the years the value increase on every item. Food for thought. Marty

thanks again!!

Yes,it does look like signs of white wash to me. Put on your poker face.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast