Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet M16 decal original?

Article about: Hello: what do you think of this helmet, is it original? The sticker is original? Thank you very much and greetings.

Default Helmet M16 decal original?

Hello: what do you think of this helmet, is it original? The sticker is original? Thank you very much and greetings.
    Helmet M16 decal original?Helmet M16 decal original?Helmet M16 decal original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M16 decal original?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Can't tell much from these photos. But it isn't a decal. It appears to be hand painted. There also appears to be quite a bit of writing on the inside of the helmet. Do you know what it says? What language? Just a guess because the photos don't help, but maybe Vet Art?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you!!! Is the helmet original?

MAP
    ?

It's a legitimate M17 shell. But I can't tell you anything more based on these photos.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you very much for the information. I have no more photos. The helmet was sold on an internet site. regards

The swastika is a post war addition imo.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    The swastika is a post war addition imo.
    Agree with you. I should have been more clear in my posts. That said, post war fantasy fake or vet art....I don't know. It would be interesting however to have seen the writing upon the inside......