Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet M35

Article about: G'day All I was reluctant to post this one due to it's condition but here it is my last surviving M35! I bought this one cheaply 11 years ago from the same guy I bought my Jeep from. In the

Default Helmet M35

G'day All

I was reluctant to post this one due to it's condition but here it is my last surviving M35! I bought this one cheaply 11 years ago from the same guy I bought my Jeep from.
    In the past I've had a few better ones SD, but idiot me traded them away!
    Don't look at the chin strap, I roughly made a replacement
    That's about all I have on the Kraut side of helmets that I haven't post here

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M35
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Helmet M35

Nice Helmet, definately nothing to be ashamed of!

Quote by thekid View Post
    Nice Helmet, definately nothing to be ashamed of!
    Cheers mate, it always was a black sheep though, but for me it's a keeper. + it looks good as a captured helmet strapped to the GPW Jeep
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-27-2012 at 05:46 AM. Reason: added text

?

looks like a great looking lid to me..............only german lid i have so far is a gladiator luftschutz

Quote by Syrinx View Post
    looks like a great looking lid to me..............only german lid i have so far is a gladiator luftschutz
    Cheers Syrinx
    a luftshutz is always great start, it gives you a feel/experience for the originality other types

Keep that collection growing Rene! I always enjoy your posts!

?

Nice one Rene! A nice worn helmet, I dig the rivits, lots of use!

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Keep that collection growing Rene! I always enjoy your posts!
    Cheers Good Pwny I'm trying but The Wifey is the one who basically controls my possible inbound internet finds!!(good on her)

I must add that a good 80% of my started posts here are not internet sourced and are from a good friend trader/scout(we have a strange agreement as some of you may know), flea market and local second hand shop finds before I was internet savvy.

?

Nice SE reissue, the prototypical combat helmet for the bulk of the war, very representative piece if you ask me.

?

I must admit i would be well happy to have this, and i certainly would'nt class this as a black sheep, Rene, i think you've been spoiled mate LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast