Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet M35 original?

Article about: Hello: what do you think of this helmet, is it original, the painting looks original? Is the decal an original or reproduction? ET68 is measured and has a manufacturer's mark, but they have

Default Helmet M35 original?

Hello: what do you think of this helmet, is it original, the painting looks original? Is the decal an original or reproduction? ET68 is measured and has a manufacturer's mark, but they have not sent me a photo yet. Thanks and regards.
    Helmet M35 original?Helmet M35 original?Helmet M35 original?Helmet M35 original?Helmet M35 original?Helmet M35 original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M35 original?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not much we can say for sure based on these photos. Need a close up of the remains of the decal. I am however curious about the color. Is it black? Or has there been a coat of polish / renwax put on it?

Besides my comments about the color I don't see anything screaming that it is fake. It looks like an early single band (which is broken {hence the switch to a the double band) aluminum liner.

Only better photos will tell.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, it looks like an original M35 that has been waxed to me, but it is a pretty mangled one. Leon.

Photos are small and how can we tell if a decal is original if you do not provide a close-up ? ;-)
    It has a good chance though but the wax job or oil on the exterior killed the value a lot.

MAP
    ?

Hello?? Any reply?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello MAP: Sorry for the delay in answering, but I tried to get more photos, but the helmet is not my property and is for sale on the internet. They only have those photos. I will try to get more pictures from the seller. Greetings.

OP said "has a manufacturer's mark, but they have not sent me a photo yet" - so I guess the seller didn't provide the required detail photos ......yet.

- - ------- - -

I'm slow - OP answered ....LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Thanks Reynaldo.

If they are not providing detailed photos, I would pass and look for something else. Not worth the risk.